1/3 Photos of Fresh Cucumber Slices With Smoked Salmon and Wasabi Cream
Classic elegant little Scandinavian appetizers, with a fusion accent! These can be made up in advance, then assembled before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 English cucumber
- 3 -4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder or 1 tablespoon wasabi paste, to taste
- fresh dill, to garnish
- 1Partially peel cucumber horizontally (so that some dark green still shows), then slice into 20 @ 1/4-inch thick rounds. Lay on paper towels.
- 2Arrange slices of smoked salmon on top of the cucumber slices, cutting salmon to fit.
- 3Drizzle salmon with lemon juice and lightly sprinkle with pepper.
- 4In a small bowl whip together the cream cheese, fresh dill, fresh chives, pepper, and wasabi powder.
- 5Top salmon with wasabi cream, and garnish with fresh dill.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Cucumber Slices With Smoked Salmon and Wasabi Cream
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: