Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made this for years... its one of our favorite salads. I hope you enjoy it too! (the time doesn't include refrigerating it overnight)
- 6 cups fresh cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 red onion (cut into thin rings)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all ingredients & mix well.
- Place in refrigerator and let stand overnight.
My DH just loves this recipe! I have made it twice now. Nice taste, and makes a great salad. Thanks!