Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good side dish for any summer meal.
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use calorie-wise)
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 cup green cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups purple cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into match-like sticks
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Mix mayo and ranch in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.