1/13 Photos of Fresh Cream of Mushroom Soup
This quick and easy recipe is so much better than the canned stuff. Great as a first course, or with salad or sandwiches. Of course, you can use it in your favorite recipes, too. To make it thicker, use less stock and/or use heavy cream instead of the half-and-half cream or milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lighly saute mushrooms in butter.
- 2Add flour and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- 3Slowly add stock, stirring until all is incorporated.
- 4Simmer about 10 minutes.
- 5Add cream, stir and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.9
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.3 mg
- Sodium 360.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: