Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A refreshing, crunchy, raw cranberry salad. Great as a side dish or on sandwiches. You need to make this one day ahead for the cranberries to marinate but it is worth waiting for.
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, quartered
- 1 liter lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup agave syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- Rinse cranberries well and remove stems or soft berries.
- Place the cranberries in a food processor and pulse about 5 times until broken up but not pulverized.
- Place the cranberries in a bowl and stir in agave and lemon.
- Cover and soak overnight.
- Next day fold in the grapes and walnuts when ready to serve.