Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
All natural fresh cranberry sauce, sour and sweet and good for you. If you like your sauce to be sweet you will need to add at least 2 cups of honey, but it is best to try the recipe first then add more honey to taste during cooking.
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup honey, add more during cooking if you want sweeter
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed is best
- Add all ingredients to sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Berries should all be open.
- Pour into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Chill for at lease 1 hour.
This is simple and delicious!!! It also works well substituting 1 cup of granulated sugar for the honey.
Perfect! I made this to serve with a Turkey Dinner and it was great! 1 cup of honey seem just right and I used freshly squeezed OJ. Thanks for sharing! :)