All natural fresh cranberry sauce, sour and sweet and good for you. If you like your sauce to be sweet you will need to add at least 2 cups of honey, but it is best to try the recipe first then add more honey to taste during cooking.
- Add all ingredients to sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Berries should all be open.
- Pour into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Chill for at lease 1 hour.
This is simple and delicious!!! It also works well substituting 1 cup of granulated sugar for the honey.
Perfect! I made this to serve with a Turkey Dinner and it was great! 1 cup of honey seem just right and I used freshly squeezed OJ. Thanks for sharing! :)