Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 green onion, cut into quarters
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, cut into quarters
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries or 1 (12 ounce) package frozen cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro or 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Place onion and jalapeno in a food processor, process until chopped.
- Add all remaining ingredients, pulse 8-10 times or until cranberries are coarsely chopped, stopping to stir once or twice.
- Store in airtight container overnight to allow flavors to blend.
We tried this tp have with today's Thanksgiving dinner. I changed it slightly, adding 2 green onions, half a granny smith apple and 2 Tbsp. brandy. All our guests thought it was very good; I agree. I think I'll make another couple batches and give them to friends to have with their Christmas turkey. Thanks for sharing a really good recipe!