Recipe by Melissa Nunnink
This is a wonderful cranberry relish that is somewhat different because of the Nuts added. I get many compliments on this when I make it for the Holidays! I usually double the recipe for larger crowd and then the bake times might be a little longer.
Top Review by Chicagopm
This was so easy to make! It was a big hit at the Thanksgiving dinner I went to yesterday. It has a nice balance of sweetness and tartness. I used a potato masher to mash up the cranberries because not all of them had broken down during the baking process. I used toasted pecans (chopped) in the recipe. I will definitely make this again because I was told to double the recipe next time. lol. Thank you for posting this recipe!
- 1 bag of whole fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup pecans or 3⁄4 cup walnuts (I toast them in the oven)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Put cranberries in baking dish and sprinkle with the sugar, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and mix in the pecans or walnuts and put back into the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Take out and mix in the orange marmalade and the lemon juice and it is ready to serve!