Recipe by Kim S.
This salad is my daughter and mother's favorite Thanksgiving recipe. I used to make it every year for the teachers at my children's school--they RAVED over it. After Thanksgiving, I like to have it as a snack over plain yogurt. It is absolutely to die for!
- 340.19 g fresh cranberries
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml golden raisin
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 425.24 g pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 2 oranges, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash cranberries, discard mushy ones.
- Pulse in food processor until just slightly chopped (you could hand chop).
- Cut oranges into pieces about the size of the tidbits.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, raisins, pecans, pineapple tidbits with juice and orange pieces all together.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.