Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Health Magazine. This sounds so pretty!
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottlechilled champagne or 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled fresh orange juice, strained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- whole fresh cranberries (to garnish)
- orange slice, for garnishing drinks
- Fill a chilled Champagne flute halfway or slightly more with chilled Champagne or sparkling wine. Top with 1/4 cup orange juice and 1/4 cup cranberry juice.
- Float a cranberry or two in each glass, and place orange slices on the rims of or inside the glasses. Serve immediately.