Recipe by Olha
This no cook relish is a tart and refreshing relish. Good with turkey, it provides an especially effective counterpoint to heavier birds such as goose and duck. Stored, covered, in the refrigerator, the relish keeps for at least a week. Use it as an intriguing spread on turkey sandwiches.
Top Review by GaylaJ
Very good! I used the whole orange, including the peel (so skipped the orange zest called for), and just used 1/4 cup orange juice. I have been really enjoying this on turkey sandwiches for lunch this week. Thanks for posting the recipe!
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 whole orange, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves