This is a relatively new recipe in my house. My mom got it from one of her elderly aunts. I've made it a couple of times in the last year and always get good reviews from friends and family. It goes together fairly quickly and makes your home smell wonderful while it is baking.
- Cream together oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- Sift together flour and dry ingredients.
- Add to first mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in apples, cranberries and nuts.
- This is a very thick mixture.
- Heat oven to 350°F and bake in well greased 9x13-inch pan for 45-50 minutes.