1/4 Photos of Fresh Cran-Apple Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This is a relatively new recipe in my house. My mom got it from one of her elderly aunts. I've made it a couple of times in the last year and always get good reviews from friends and family. It goes together fairly quickly and makes your home smell wonderful while it is baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together oil and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- 3Sift together flour and dry ingredients.
- 4Add to first mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 5Stir in apples, cranberries and nuts.
- 6This is a very thick mixture.
- 7Heat oven to 350°F and bake in well greased 9x13-inch pan for 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Cran-Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g