Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Another way to have corn :P
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- Moisten chili powder with lime juice in small bowl.
- Add butter; stir until well blended. Season to taste with salt. Place in small crock or bowl.
- Place corn in 5-quart pan; cover with cold water. Cover; bring to a boil. Boil 1 minutes.
- Turn off heat; let stand 2 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain.
- Serve with butter mixture.