Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was posted in our daily paper, sounds yummy.
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cobs
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided use
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- Use a sharp,heavy-bladed knife to cut corn from each ear.
- Try cutting into a wide,shallow bowl for neater results.
- Place 1T.butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- When butter melts and foaming subsides,add corn and saute stirring regularly.
- After 2 or 3 minutes,add cream and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer about 4 minutes;add green onion and salt and pepper to taste,then cook for an additional minute or two.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter and serve.