Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fresh Corn Salsa infused with roasted peppers and fresh cilantro. Fresh Corn Salsa can be served with meats, grilled meats, poultry, wild game and sea foods.
- 8 ears fresh corn (Yellow, Blanched)
- 1 red bell pepper (Roasted & Small Dice)
- 1 green bell pepper (Roasted & Small Dice)
- 1 orange bell pepper (Roasted & Small Dice)
- 4 serrano peppers (Roasted & Small Dice)
- 1 cup red onion (Small Dice)
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (Minced)
- 4 tablespoons fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 ounces seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup fine sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 8 knockwurst (Hebrew National Kosher Beef Knockwursts)
- 4 cups potato salad
- Add 3-tablespoons fine sea salt to a pot of water and bring to a full boil. Add corn and blanch. Cut kernels from cobs, place into a glass bowl.
- Add roasted peppers, red onion and fresh cilantro to salsa. Season with fine sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In a medium saucepan add bay leaf, vinegar, fine sugar, mustard, minced garlic, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10-12 minutes. Stir sauce to preventt from burning. .
- Fold sauce into corn, season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill Fresh Corn Salsa for 30-minutes. Bring salsa to room temperature for 30- minutes before service and remove bay leaf.
- Grill Jumbo Hebrew National Kosher Beef Knockwursts.
- Serve Fresh Corn Salsa over grilled knockwursts with a side of Potato Salad.