Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy!
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked fresh corn kernels (2 large ears)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- .In a bowl combine all ingredients except dressing.
- Add dressing and mix lightly.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
- This makes approximately 3 cups.
I made this recipe for a get together we were having and everyone loved it. I added a can of black beans to it since I had them on hand and I love them. Everything else was the same though. Great fresh taste!