1/3 Photos of Fresh Corn Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette
A friend of mine brought this to a dinner party and everyone loved it. I've had it twice since then and it just might become my favorite summer salad. Its flavors are refreshing and light with a spicy kick from the jalapeno. It's a perfect side dish for grilled meat or fish. Give this one a try! *Prep time does not include time to cook the corn. Cook time is the rest time after the salad is prepared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together lime juice and honey.
- 2Add jalapeno, cilantro, and salt and set aside.
- 3Cut corn off cobs leaving some pieces large.
- 4Add to dressing.
- 5Add spinach, tomato and cucumber and mix well.
- 6This salad tastes best after about half an hour when the spinach has wilted and the flavors have had time to meld.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Corn Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g