Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is wonderful made with fresh corn on the cob. You can add crumbled feta cheese, grilled shrimp, or chicken to make it an entrée.
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 5 ears)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add corn and remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Sooo good! I had some left over grilled corn that I cut off the cob, which added a nice, smokey dimension. I agree with Parsley, it gets better the longer it chills. I will make it early in the morning the next time. Thanks for posting Abby.
Perfect... I had some wonderful veggies in my garden, diced them added a little tiny bit of hot sauce to the dressing.... yum! Fresh and perfect match for any dinner....
I also made this recipe from Cooking Light magazine. I did steam my corn rather than using it fresh. I thought the dressing was quite nice with the worcestershire adding a great flavor.