Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was featured at a Fresh Market in-store tasting. It is an absolutely delicious no-cook side dish. I used the smaller "grape" tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine chili powder, cumin and lime juice.
- Slowly add olive oil and combine thoroughly.
- With sharp knife, remove corn kernels from cob and set cob aside.
- Add kernels, onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese to mixture.
- "Milk" the cob by rubbing the blunt edge of a knife or spoon on the stripped cob and add to mixture.
- Toss mixture well.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and season with salt and pepper, if desired.