These are so tasty and very more-ish. It is a very light batter, so don't add more flour, no matter how tempted you are.I forgot to say how much flour to use,so good luck. Well done if there are many left by the time you've finished cooking the whole batch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel corn and remove kernels.
- 2In a bowl, combine the corn, spring onions, coriander, garlic, flour, eggs, fish sauce and sugar.
- 3Drop tablespoons full of the mixture into pan of heated oil and cook until underside is golden.
- 4Turn and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- 5Serve immediately, either with chilli sauce, or as an accompaniment to Asian dishes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Corn Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g