Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are so tasty and very more-ish. It is a very light batter, so don't add more flour, no matter how tempted you are.I forgot to say how much flour to use,so good luck. Well done if there are many left by the time you've finished cooking the whole batch!
- Peel corn and remove kernels.
- In a bowl, combine the corn, spring onions, coriander, garlic, flour, eggs, fish sauce and sugar.
- Drop tablespoons full of the mixture into pan of heated oil and cook until underside is golden.
- Turn and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately, either with chilli sauce, or as an accompaniment to Asian dishes.