Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found in the 2004 cookbook, Raw Food for Busy People.
Top Review by Bethany Wardoir
Easy and delicious!
I added garlic and I blended the cilantro and
red pepper instead of using it as a garnish.
The pumpkin pie spice adds a delish different kick.
- 2 cups corn, divided (preferrably freshly cut from the cob)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash salt (or to taste)
- 1 dash pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, finely minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely minced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of a blender, place HALF of the corn & then the water, tahini, scallions & pumpkin pie spice, & process until smooth. Add the rest of the corn & pulse several times, but don't process until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, then pour into 2 serving bowls & garnish, if desired, with the bell pepper & cilantro.