Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another winner from the diva herself, Rae
Make and share this Fresh Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ears corn, remove kernels and juices to core in large bowl
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, salted
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pur into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Do NOT let dry out.
- It should be warmed thorugh and creamy!
Besides cooking time this is just like Ree Drummond's recipe (The Pioneer Woman) besides the cooking duration. I thought this was a nice side dish serveed with her meatloaf recipe. I thought it could of used a little bit more butter than was called for. I would of probably doubled the amount of butter due to the quantity of corn that was used.
YUMMY. I found this on another site. So so good. I used a light whipping cream - worked just fine. Don't skimp on the butter!