Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I created this recipe when I was having what I call "A Lazy Day", which is usually when I don't feel like doing much of anything due to a long day at work. On the evening I created this recipe, I didn't feel like stopping at a grocery store on the way home. I had Tilapia, canned corn, bacon, and cream cheese on hand and since I had to eat, I got busy and came up with this quick and tasty meal. **The wonderfully flavorful cream cheese mixture can also be eaten as a dip with club crackers**
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 fresh frozen tilapia fillets
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Crisp bacon, drain, chop.
- Lightly season the Tilapia with Old Bay seasoning and Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb.
- blend, set aside.
- In a small saute pan, add the olive oil and swirl around pan.
- Add leek and garlic, saute for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sauteed leeks and garlic, bacon, salt, taragon, fresh corn, 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash, and mix well.
- Tear 4 sheets of foil and lay them on cutting board and begin assembling your foil packets.
- Add 1/4 cup of rice to each sheet of foil, add 1 tablespoon of butter, and sprinke rice with Mrs Dash.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese mix (depending on size of fillet) and place in the center of the Tilapia fillet, next roll and turn over (opening) on top of rice.
- Close and crimp thefoil, place onto a cookie sheet and into oven, bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.