- 1⁄3 cup superfine sugar (caster sugar)
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 limes, juice of
- ice cube
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- 4 lemon peel strips, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Select 4 tall glasses.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and 1/3 cup water.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the sugar syrup from the heat and let cool.
- In a pitcher, stir together the sugar syrup and the juices.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Divide the citrus mixture among the glasses and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon peel strips and serve at once.