I never liked cranberry sauce until I had this recipe - it's the only thing I've been making for the holidays since! It's inspired by a recipe from Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the cranberries and return to a boil, before lowering the heat so that the liquid simmers.
- 3Add the apples, walnuts, raisins, Grand Marnier, orange and lemon juices, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and let the sauce cool.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh, Chunky Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: