Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was searching for a Chinese Cabbage Salad recipe, and I was surprised that all of them called for ramen noodles. I wanted a salad without ramen, so I came up with this. I hope you like it.
- 1 head cabbage, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced very thin
- 4 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup tamari or 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well. That's it!
I skipped the cilantro and used a regular onion. Very good! This was great with Chinese appetizers.
Tasty, light ,refreshing,and filling!I added beansprouts , green onion and a little salt to mine. Thanks!