Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Southern Living.
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 nectarines, cut into wedges
- lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (lowfat is fine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients until smooth; chill.
- To make the salad: mix together the fruit; place in a lettuce lined bowl.
- Serve with Lime Dressing.
I could drink this dressing. Loved the look and taste of this salad. Worthy of my precious cherries.