Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try these for something different for lunch.
Make and share this Fresh Carrot Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup potato, cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, fine and dry
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Thoroughly mix together carrots, potatoes, butter, cheese, parsley, bread crumbs and egg yolk.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Dust each patty lightly with flour.
- Saute in small amount of heated vegetable oil over medium heat until browned on both sides.