Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
Just a quick way to enjoy fresh brussels sprouts instead of plain boiled, steamed or grilled. ** I use the Italian Bread Crumbs that have Parmesan Cheese already in them **
- 1 (10 ounce) package Brussels sprouts (fresh)
- 3 -5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash parmesan cheese (optional)
- Boil brussels sprouts in enough water to cover until all water gone or for about 20 minute then drain.
- Return to pot & stir in gently the remaining ingredients.