Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a community cookbook. I love this salad for a cool summer treat. Note: I only used 1/2 of the pkg. of croutons, it was plenty.
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix, Good Season's
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned croutons
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) jar Bacos bacon bits
- Cut broccoli and onions into large bowl.
- Prepare dressing as directed on package. Mix together.
- Just before serving, add Bac-O's and croutons. Mix well.
If you like Ranch dressing, you will love this. Good and filling.