This comes from Cooks.com, placing it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the above and simmer at very low temperature for 1/2 hour.
- 2If bratwurst is cooked too long or at too high a temperature, the outer casing will break, which should be avoided.
- 3The cooked bratwurst can remain in the liquid mixture
- 4until ready to broil or grill.
- 5Immediately prior to dining, broil or grill bratwurst until lightly browned to give attractive color.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Bratwurst Preparation
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g