This comes from Cooks.com, placing it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the above and simmer at very low temperature for 1/2 hour.
- 2If bratwurst is cooked too long or at too high a temperature, the outer casing will break, which should be avoided.
- 3The cooked bratwurst can remain in the liquid mixture
- 4until ready to broil or grill.
- 5Immediately prior to dining, broil or grill bratwurst until lightly browned to give attractive color.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Bratwurst Preparation
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g