Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love love love blueberries, especially in the summer! When I next have the opportunity to pick fresh berries, I want to make this recipe. It is a bit different from the typical muffin recipe, and I'm sure it will be absolutely delicious.
- Grease both muffin cups and tops of muffin tins around cups.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, and beat to combine.
- Combine dry ingredients and add alternately with milk to butter mixture.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and sprinkle tops with sugar and nutmeg mixture; bake about 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool 30 minutes before removing from tins.