This is another recipe I got from the Blueberry Farm where we pick berries.
Make and share this Fresh Blueberry Drop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until fluffy texture.
- Add eggs, lemon rind, and vanilla; beat until combined.
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine.
- Beat flour mixture into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
the first sheet I made, the cookies were pretty loose and runny, and the edges browned way too much compared to the rest of the cookie - easy fix - I added a couple more tablespoons of flour then a small handful of quick oats, and reduced the oven temp a bit. Wha-la! slightly better, still funky, blueberry drop cookies
Awesome! I went Blueberry picking with my kids today, and I remembered reading this recipe earlier in the year. We made these up and are enjoying them quite a bit! I didn't have FRESH lemon, so I substituted 1/2 tsp Lemon Flavour. I baked one batch on my Pampered Chef bakers stone, took 13 min in my oven. Not golden, just starting in parts of the tops, but I don't mind at all!! They are delicious. Second batch I put on my Wilton cookie sheet for 13 minutes. They were dark golden on the bottom, white on top. Just as yummy as the others. I personally prefer the bakers stone for all my cookies. My oldest daughter turned to me, after her THIRD cookie, and said, "Mom, you HAVE to keep this recipe!" I will!!