1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberry Crisp
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I made this recipe last night and thought it had the best flavor. The blueberries had just the right amount of juice and the topping was crisp and sweet. I thought I would post it so others could enjoy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In large baking dish, combine blueberries, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons flour and sugar; toss gently.
- 3In medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients except margarine.
- 4With fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 7If desired, serve with frozen whipped topping, thawed.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g