1/2 Photos of Fresh Blueberry Cobbler With Blueberry Sauce
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Bet your tongue is blue after eating this one! Careful, if you eat all of it you might turn into Violet from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (you can use fat free)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3/4 cup cold butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 cups Bisquick, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- vanilla ice cream
- 1Combine blueberries with sweetened condensed milk and lemon peel; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl cut in 3/4 cups of butter into 1 1/2 cups of bisquick until crumbly. Stir in blueberry mixture and spread in the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cut remaining 2 tbsp of butter into remaining 1/2 cup of bisquik and 1/2 cup brown sugar until crumbly. Add nuts and then sprinkle mixture over top of cobbler.
- 4Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve warm with ice cream and blueberry sauce.
- 5FOR SAUCE:.
- 6In a saucepan mix 1/2 cup of hot water with 1 tbsp cornstarch.
- 7Whisk until all lumps are dissolved.
- 8Add remaining ingredients and cook until thickened.
- 9Serve warm over cobbler and ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Cobbler With Blueberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 896.7
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 835.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 85.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g