1/16 Photos of Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
Easy and too good for words.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 2Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- 3Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- 6Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 7Can serve plain or with ice cream on top.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 219.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g