- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Can serve plain or with ice cream on top.