1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
ruth in NJ's Note:
Yummy Cobbler for Brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 2Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- 3Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- 6Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 7Can serve plain or with ice cream on top.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 205.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g