I love fresh blueberries and this recipe highlights them well.
Make and share this Fresh Blueberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour and brown sugar; stir to mix.
- With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press 1 1/3 cup of mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- In another bowl, mix together the cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the remaining crumb mixture, sour cream, egg, and vanilla; stir to blend.
- Add blueberries; stir to combine.
- Spoon filling mixture evenly over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool in the pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars and serve.