1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberry Bars
I love fresh blueberries and this recipe highlights them well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the flour and brown sugar; stir to mix.
- 2With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 3Press 1 1/3 cup of mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4In another bowl, mix together the cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add the remaining crumb mixture, sour cream, egg, and vanilla; stir to blend.
- 6Add blueberries; stir to combine.
- 7Spoon filling mixture evenly over the crust.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 9Cool in the pan.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g