Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a heavenly dessert that looks beautiful and is so easy to make. The filling can be put in a glass dish and served with Vanilla Wafers for a quick sweet item for parties.
- Cream the lemon curd and mascarpone cheese.
- Zest the lemon and mix in with the cheese mixture (I sometimes add a drop or two of lemon oil for more kick).
- Spread on your prepared, baked, cooled cake.
- Top cheese mixture with fresh blueberries.
- Brush blueberries with apricot glaze.
- Garnish with lemon twist or fresh flowers.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.