1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberries With Mascarpone Cheese and Lemon Curd
This is a heavenly dessert that looks beautiful and is so easy to make. The filling can be put in a glass dish and served with Vanilla Wafers for a quick sweet item for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the lemon curd and mascarpone cheese.
- 2Zest the lemon and mix in with the cheese mixture (I sometimes add a drop or two of lemon oil for more kick).
- 3Spread on your prepared, baked, cooled cake.
- 4Top cheese mixture with fresh blueberries.
- 5Brush blueberries with apricot glaze.
- 6Garnish with lemon twist or fresh flowers.
- 7Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberries With Mascarpone Cheese and Lemon Curd
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of