1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberries With Lemon Cream
A truly delicious dessert that you won't feel guilty about eating! Any fresh fruit tastes great with this cream. You can even change up the flavor of the cream by using different flavored yogurts or zests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a fork, break up cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- 2Add yogurt to the bowl along with honey.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until light and creamy.
- 4Stir in lemon zest.
- 5Layer the lemon cream and blueberries in dessert dishes or wineglasses.
- 6If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberries With Lemon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g