Recipe by SpringShoot
A truly delicious dessert that you won't feel guilty about eating! Any fresh fruit tastes great with this cream. You can even change up the flavor of the cream by using different flavored yogurts or zests.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a fork, break up cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add yogurt to the bowl along with honey.
- Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until light and creamy.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Layer the lemon cream and blueberries in dessert dishes or wineglasses.
- If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.