Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I have a neighbour that brings me raspberries from her everbearing bush. There are only so many batches of jam that one can make. This is the best summer drink ever. This recipe came from my sister, a great cook herself.
- 1 (1 7/8 liter) can pineapple juice
- 2 (355 ml) cans frozen lemonade
- 200 ml reallemon lemon juice
- 3 (8 g) packages unsweetened raspberry kool-aid
- 750 ml mashed fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 375 ml sugar
- 750 ml vodka
- Mix everything together in a clean ice cream pail.
- Put into the freezer.
- Stir every couple of hours.
- Once this is frozen to a nice slush consistency, spoon 45 ml.(or more) into a tall glass. Top with club soda, gingerale, or 7-up.
- You could substitute strawberries for a strawberry slush, but you'll want to use strawberry koolaid instead.