Monica in PA's Note:
A delicious sauce over pancakes, waffles, crepes, or angel food cake. Can be used with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or a combination. Also a nice glaze for grilled veggies. A healthy replacement for store-bought syrups that are full of preservatives and sugar. Can store this in the freezer for later use!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in blender.
- 2Pulse until berries are chopped, then blend for 1 minute.
- 3Strain seeds if desired and using strawberries or raspberries.
- 4Store in airtight container.
- 5Sauce will keep for 10-14 days in fridge or 3-6 months in freezer.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Berry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: