Recipe by Ashley U
Great sauce for vanilla ice cream
Top Review by Debbb
Yummy! It was a lot thinner than I expected but tasted great on french vanilla ice-cream. Then I ran out of ice-cream & tried this: 3 tbsp of berry sauce over ice & add 1 cup of diet gingerale - Makes a quick, refreshing punch for one!
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, combine strawberries and raspberries and process until smooth.
- Add sugar and process to blend. Strain sauce through fine-mesh sieve over medium bowl.
- Discard seeds.
- Stir lemon juice into sauce.
- Serve right away or refrigerate up to 3 days.