Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
Deliciously cool and fruity, this libation makes a stunning showcase for summer's berries. Can also substitute sparkling water or club soda for the fruit juice.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup hulled halved fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottlechilled rose wine
- 1 cup sparkling water, as desired
- Wash berries.
- In a pitcher, combine all berries, Splenda, and cranberry juice. Let sit 1 hour.
- Stir in wine and sparkling water to make as bubbly as you like.
- Serve chilled.