1/4 Photos of Fresh Berry Lemon Cheesecake- No Bake
Quick to put together, delicious for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 pints seasonal berries, such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 1Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Spoon and smooth mixture over graham cracker crust, then refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- 3Arrange berries on top of pie.
- 4If glazing; heat preserves, brandy and sugar in microwave 45 seconds, or until melted.
- 5Mix well, brush on top of berries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Berry Lemon Cheesecake- No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.2
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: