Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A lovely way to use fresh berries,wonderful as a dessert on a hot day!
- Heat Sugar and water in a saucepan until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to the boil.
- As it boils, remove it from the heat and allow to cool.
- Hull and halve the strawberries,but leave raspberries whole.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and stir into sugar syrup with all the Berries.
- Pour into a mould and set overnight in the fridge.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprig of fresh mint.